(1) How do you want to present yourself?
I am an EMAD educator who makes a difference. The long version that includes art, engineering, entrepreneurship, creativity and LEGO can be easily learned from my personal website and public profiles.
(2) Tell me something about your family and how they supported you in realizing your dream?
My family is a blessing and has been a great support to me throughout the trip. They instilled in me many values from an early age, such as integrity and hard work. They value education and have given me a great life for which I am truly grateful.
(3) What is the best gift you received as a child?
LEGO gas station kit.
(4) One of the craziest things you’ve ever done in your life
Rowing with my brother to safety after a wave capsized our kayak in the deep waters between islands in Thailand. It was a crucial moment to see how we react when faced with danger. Now we laugh at that!
(5) What do you like most about yourself?
I have a strong moral compass, creativity, and a strong desire to leave a positive impact before I die.
(6) Tell me about your hobbies.
You travel, read, try new things and have deep conversations.
(7) If your life was a novel, what would the title be and how would your story end?
The novel will be titled “The EMAD Educator Makes a Difference. It would end with “it will continue …”
(8) Tell me about the Play Meetup trip.
PLAY MEETUP is a social initiative that helps people connect and create more meaningful connections through PLAY. Use the power of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology to create a unique experience in which strangers play, build, share stories, think and make meaningful connections!
Play Meetup (@playmeetup) started as an experiment! I wanted to test whether complete strangers would meet in a public cafe and experience a unique playful experience that can create meaningful connections. It worked! I held so many meetings from there and I didn’t stop.
(9) What inspired you to start the show?
The need to create meaningful connections at a time when people are well connected on various platforms, but internally more unconnected than ever. I believe that Play Meetup can create positive social change and help bring back the lost deep human connection we all crave.
(10) How do you define LEGO in your own words?
LEGOs are plastic building blocks. However, LEGO is becoming a language and an amazing tool if used in the LEGO Serious Play methodology. After getting certified for this method, I see LEGO in a very different context and try to hire others to see LEGO from their lens.
(11)When you are 80, what will be most important to you?
I guess my family and friends are nearby. I guess I’ll find out what’s really important if I turn 80.
(12) If you could plant one piece of advice in a newborn’s mind, what advice would you give?
Live life and write your own story.
(13) How do you want to help society?
I want to help society become more connected, playful, compassionate and cooperative.
(14) A few words about Qatar and how did this place help you fulfill your dreams?
Qatar is an amazing place that has allowed me to meet amazing people, build my career and be grateful for all the opportunities I have encountered.
(15) What message do you want to send to our viewers?
Human connections aren’t just a “Like” or “FOLLOW” button. They are deep, playful, meaningful and so precious. I’m glad I can connect you… starting with the LEGO cube 🙂
(16) A few lines on the essence of Qatar. (Our website), as well as people from the Qatari series.
Congratulations on your great efforts and continue to share stories that inspire and connect us as people in Qatar.
Disclaimer: – The above information is provided entirely by the owner of the article itself. All media files belong to the article owner only. Qatar Essence is just a medium that helps them publish their stories on their website after they have previously obtained approval for the content. The essence of the Qatari team should not be held responsible for any inaccurate information. The owner is solely responsible for all information provided in the article.